Thursday 1 March 2018

Blog Fog Part Two

I have put off blogging for quite a while as I do not feel I have anything to 'say'.
Fog.

Perhaps this in itself is worth a blog?

I have just started module 3. 
I have conducted 2 interviews to date.
What can I say?

If I am honest then I haven't blogged because when I do, I want to actually say something that has meaning, something that is relevant, something that has excited me.

What are your experiences of Blogging?

Do you get excited at the thought of sharing what you are doing? Learning? Achieving? Feeling?
Do you hold back, thinking that others may not be interested?

Perhaps sharing a little is enough.  Here's mine:

Doing: Setting up and conducting interviews (An exploration of inclusivity and how this is realised in dance)
Learning: Everyone's lived experience of dance is unique and really interesting.
Achieving: Stepping out of my comfort zone and getting out there as a 'professional'
Feeling: Uncertain with a bit of excitement.

You?

No comments:

Post a Comment